Hi all,
I hope someone can help me with this...

My problem:
I want to translate the label of buttons. I don't have any problems with the
tanslation of normal buttons. The only exception is the button of the upload widget
(Isn't it possible to configure the button in any way?)!!!

I went through the Mail archives, the FAQs and the internet, but I didn't find any
hint. :((

I hope someone can help me with this:

form2_template.xsp:
        <ft:widget id="upload" value="search" i18n:attr="value">
                                                         <fi:styling size="31"
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"/>
           </ft:widget>

messages_en.xml
<message key="search">Search...</message>

Greetings

Michael (from Germany)