Have you tried Firefox 0.9? (It's no longer called Firebird)

John

Sonny Sukumar wrote:

Alright, I finally isolated the problem: it's Mozilla Firebird 0.7! It has a bizarre problem where it sends 2 requests when I only click once. And somehow this only occurs when I use internal redirects within Cocoon. Go figure.

I verified that it works correctly in both KDE Konqueror on RedHat Linux 7.3 and IE6 on Windows XP.

Yeah, so I have no idea how to fix the Mozilla problem without an upgrade of the browser itself. Oh well. <sigh>

Thanks again for your help,