Bitte antworten an [EMAIL PROTECTED]

An:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kopie:

Thema:    Re: cocoon restart after changing java files

>> Hi,
>>

>> I made some JAVA files and put thme
>> on$COCOON/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/whatever/...
>>
>> Then, I must restart Cocoon each time I change a file if I want to have
my
>> changes handled (compile my java files and then restart cocoon)
>>
>> But, now I wouldn't like to restart Cocoon no more as some parts of my
>> website are used in production environment but, on the other hand, still
>> continue to develop my java files.
>>
>> Is there a way to do this ?

>How about a second instance of cocoon(+jetty) that listens for connections
>on a different port (let's say 9999 instead of the default 8888). The
>combination of production environment and development is definitely
nothing
>you want to have at the same time.

>HTH

That's why I thought as well.

I do not use Tomcat, only cocoon and jetty.
For sure, mixing up devel and production environment should never happen.
(notice that I wrote "should", cause, sometimes, it happens !)

My first idea was about a prarameter to change in web.xml whihc reload the
classes every 5 minutes for eg.

thx,
Stephane