Hello,

I have a form where a user can submit a job (the primary function of the form) but can also save off the settings in to a personal XML configuration file (as a secondary function). However I want to be able to generate the XML via an internal pipeline when the users hits an action button (called Save Config, for example). I want to be able to do this without changing the forms URL (e.g. invoke the pipeline from an action listener for example, possibly using the PipelineUtil or some other mechanism). Also to save the config, the form is not required to be valid to the extent required by the submission of a job (which means the showForm will not be broken out of when the Save Config button is selected). What's the best way of doing this (using Java, not JavaScript)? There do not appear to be any multiple action examples in the sample block...

Thanks.

Scott.