JD Daniels писал(а):

try:

var form = new Form(cocoon.parameters["form-definition"]);
var model = form.getWidget();
var list = model.list;

I realized that the problem is not that the list is undefined but that it has no "lentgth" attribute. That's because I can't loop over it using for statement and I decided that's something wrong with lookupWidget.

But thank you anyway ;) You have made me to keep a closer watch for my debuger's windows

Timur Izhbulatov wrote:

Hi all!
When I use v1 flow and the following code, I get the right value of the list:
var form = new Form(cocoon.parameters["form-definition"]);
var list = form.getModel().list;
But when I try using v2 and lookupWndget("list") list is undefined. Namely, I do the following thing:
var form = new Form(cocoon.parameters["form-definition"]);
var list = form.lookupWidget("list");
What's wrong?
Any help is appreciated.
Timur