Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: > (its stilll not clear what you want to actually do with the > login info so I am not sure what option best suits...) This is what i do with the login info: 1) The login info is posted to the url mail/mail.wml. 2) The pipeline match for the url calls the action "mail". <map:act type="mail" src=""> <map:parameter name="store-urlname" value="imap://''mail-userid'':''mail-passwd''@imap.sify.com/" /> </map:act> The action is defined as follows: <map:action name="mail" src="" logger="sitemap.action.mail"/> Therefore what i need to do is obtain the login info from the url parameters and post it to the url mail/mail.wml which will call the mail action and connect thro imap using user name and password. What method will best suit my need? regards, Smith.