Il giorno 28/ago/04, alle 04:39, Ernesto Echeverrķa ha scritto:

I think it's a bug somehow. But then is it up to Cocoon's bugzilla list or
does it have to do with the provider for that particular code?

The provider of that particular code is the Cocoon community, so please do post any issues on Bugzilla :) Anyway, since I was the original contributor, I promise to have a look at it soon (well, after I finish unpacking the bags, since I just came home from summer vacations).

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/