I have a java object which currently has a method (addForm) that
accepts a Form object as a parameter.  In "v1" of the forms
javascript code this can easily be accessed from javascript with
javaObj.addForm(jsForm.getWidget());

However I want to use some of the new features in the "v2" API.
Now when the getWidget() method is called on the jsForm the form
is returned as a ScriptableWidget.  How can I retrieve the Form
object from that?

I've read lots of mailing list entries about why this is in
place, but nothing to help me with migration of existing code to
the newer api.

Thanks

Phil