I cannot see these sites - why not post some sample
XML and the stylesheet that is problematic....

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2004/09/08 03:36:14 AM >>>
Hello,

       I'm having some trouble rendering one of my xml files. Through
conventinal methods (i.e, regular browser parsing, saxxon, xalan...) I

get no problems. Also, one xml file works fine (the pagina.xml) but the

other (bolsistas.xml) doesn't get transformed. I mean, only the text is

outputed, none of the tags.

       Could someone please take a look in my application. It's not in

english, but I don't think that would be a problem.

I'm using Cocoon's default Jetty in Windows XP with j2sdk 1.4.2_05. I'm

using Firefox and IExplorer
If I'm online,

http://192.168.242.25:8888/fonte/bolsistas
http://192.168.242.25:8888/fonte/pagina

www.inf.ufsc.br/~vanzin/cocoon
the cocoonFile.rar contains all the files seen in the address

Thanks.

Daniel D. Vanzin

believed to be clean.