hi Superbiji

thanx for your answer but i test all this without to leave the form open
for a long time.

maybe i dont have refer to my problem corectly
let me describe the scenario

1. i'm in form_A
2. click on submit
3. i'm in form_B and posted data form form_A are here
4. i press browser's back button
5. i'm in form_A
6. click on submit and i get a message that a widget with a specific id
(form_A's widget) does not exist
is it possible here flow to try to dipslay from_A instead form_B?

i have the feeling that when i press browsers back button i get a cashed
page from my browser and flow does not understund where i am.

is it possible to be a bug in cforms or not?
because the example is very simple (i think so)

here is my flow script

-------------
function search() {

    var db    = new Packages.gr.osmosis.hotpoints.DatabaseAccess();
    var list  = new Packages.java.util.ArrayList();
    var rc    = new Packages.gr.osmosis.hotpoints.RichPathCreator();
    var report = "";

    db.connect();
    db.init();

    var form = new Form("forms/search_welcome.xml");
    var search_for;
    var max_results = "10";

    do{
//----->FORM_A
        form.showForm("search_welcome-display-pipeline");
        var model = form.getModel();
        search_for = model.search_for;
        max_results = model.max_results;
        print ("Searching for [" + search_for + "] ...");

        list = db.searchForElementsWithTitle(search_for);

     // if there is no records that match the criteria
     // list==null then redisplay the form
    }while (list==null)

    form = new Form("forms/search_results.xml");
    model = form.getModel();

    var items = max_results;
    if (items > list.length){ items = list.length; }

    for (var i=0; i<items; i++){
            rc.setElement(list[i]);
            rc.touchElement();
            print ("rich path : " + list[i].getRichPath());
            model.elements[i].element_id = list[i].getId();
            model.elements[i].title = list[i].getTitle();
            model.elements[i].path = list[i].getPath();
            model.elements[i].richpath = list[i].getRichPath();
            model.elements[i].description = list[i].getDescription();
    }
//----->FORM_B
//      Here is where i press browsers back button
    form.showForm("search_results-display-pipeline");