Please help with a simple match that I cannot get
to work...

in HTML I will have:

src="/dir1/dir2/dir3/resources/custom/images/icon.gif"
or
src="dir2/dir3/resources/custom/images/icon.gif"
or
src="dir3/resources/custom/images/icon.gif"

I need all of these to match to the same file in
the same location - but when I try:

    <map:match pattern="**/resources/custom/**.gif">
      <map:read mime-type="image/gif"
src="resources/actual-dir/{2}.gif"/>
    </map:match>

The image, which can be found in: