From: Jean-Claude Moissinac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 3:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Exploring the Slide sample

Hello

I'm trying to explore the Slide sample and then to adapt it
(http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/slide/ with Cocoon 2.2.0-dev)

On my development system (Windows), an attempt to upload a file works
fine with the form.
On my exploitation system (FreeBsd), after filing the form and a click
on the 'Upload File' button,  I get an error on the URL
http://<myserver>:8888/samples/blocks/slide/uploadsource.do
The error is:
"file:/usr/local/cocoon/cocoon-
2.1/build/webapp/samples/blocks/slide/flow.js",
line 120: uncaught JavaScript exception: at uploadsource
(file:/usr/local/cocoon/cocoon-
2.1/build/webapp/samples/blocks/slide/flow.js,
Line 120): org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Request object
uploadFile is not an uploaded Part

I don't find a way for debuging that.

Can someone help me?

--
Jean-Claude Moissinac
Department of Computer Science and Networks

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88
Fax: (+33) 1.45.81.71.58

http://shadok.enst.fr/jcm