"uri" is the URI which is called when the coplet is supposed to display.
Set it to "cocoon:/coplets/html/application", and you'll probably don't
need to change it.

temporary:application-uri stores the URI that is used by
cocoon:/coplets/html/application (look at it, you'll see). This
temporary URI should point to some flow-script application or ... (eg
cocoon://my/calculator.do). The html event link transformer also uses
this attribute to transform <form> and <a> elements into portal events,
but you probably don't need to worry about that.

So, always set the uri to cocoon:/coplets/html/application and set the
temporary uri to the startpoint of your flow application.

Eriksen
> Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 1:57 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Form in Coplet
>
> I managed the second part by adding
>
>   <map:match pattern="resources/**">
>       <map:read mime-type="*" src="{global:skin}resources/{1}"/>
>    </map:match>
>
> to my main sitemap in my portal and moving resources into my skin dir.
> Not sure if this is the appropriate way though....
>
> Still wondering why the 2 uri references uri and
> temporary:application-uri. I currently have them both pointing to the
> same uri.
>
> Steinar Rune Eriksen wrote:
> > I am trying to link a form into a coplet, and I am very confused
about
> > the difference between the attributes: uri  and
> > temporary:application-uri in portal.xml.
> > It does not work if I only use temporary:application-uri, I have to
add
> > my application into the uri section. What is
temporary:application-uri