Sorry for using the wrong "medium" then and thanks fort he tipps!

dominic

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. September 2004 20:37
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: xhtml output formating problems / passing throught pre defined
static xhtml

On 08.09.2004 18:17, Dominic Krüger wrote:

> my name is Dominic and I'm new to this mailing list and to XSLT / Coocoon.

As Volkmar already said: this list is not that much about XSLT as
mentioned somewhere in the list guidelines ;-)
http://cocoon.apache.org/community/mail-lists.html#Cocoon+Users

> I am trying to write a xhtml file that consist of some static areas (pre
> formated xhtml)and some dynamic areas I want to fill with content from an
> xml file.

Standard task, nothing special about it.

> Filling in the content works fine.
>
> My problem is that cocoon will not keep the formated xhtml that I copied
> into the stylesheet.

> Is there a way of "passing through" the Static xhtml without cocoon
touching
> the "structure"?

Of course. I simply guess it's a namespace problem in the XSLT. You have
the elements in the static xhtml input in the default namespace, but do
not match them correctly. Help is here:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N5536.html#d6286e1012. You have to
bound the default namespace in the input to a prefix in the xslt to
match the elements correctly.

Joerg