Hi!

I'm curently using the WebServiceProxyGenerator provided with Cocoon
2.1.5. I have an issue when receiving a 3xx response code. The redirect
is processed by Jakarta Commons - HttpClient and it works fine. The
problem is that the url in the client's browser doesn't change (which is
normal because it doesn't see the redirect) and the different request
variables (contextPath, requestURI...) are set with the first request
values. I need therefore to let the browser taking care of the redirect
itself with a "proxied" location.

I'm quite new to Cocoon and I don't know how to perform that:
-by selecting on http response code and forward it to the client browser
with a proxied location url, is that possible?
-by modifying the WebServiceProxyGenerator code?
-by other better ways?

This might be a bug in cocoon's proxy block. Thank you very much in
advance.
Any help appreciated!

/Thierry BARUSTA