Dear Cocoon list,

Please excuse this repost, but I'm fairly stuck on this problem,
and can't make progress on starting to use CForms until I solve it.
I'm running Cocoon 2.1.5.1 under Jetty (even though it says Tomcat
below... it says that because my application folder, "gem", is
shared between two different versions of Cocoon).
I've also tried this under Cocoon 2.1.5 and get the same error.

I'm having some trouble setting up a simple CForms example. I'm
following the instructions at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/sample.html
but modifying things cosmetically for my own example.

My problem is, when I try to access anything via the sitemap
that governs my example, the sitemap fails to load, with the
following error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Failed to load sitemap from file:/c:/Program Files/Apache Group/Tomcat
4.1/webapps/cocoon/mount/gem/test/sitemap.xmap:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
This sitemap contains no control flows defined, cannot call at
file:/c:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Group/Tomcat%204.1/webapps/cocoon/mount/gem/test/sitemap.xmap:28:
54.
Define a control flow using <map:flow>, with embedded <map:script> elements.

It says the sitemap contains no control flows defined, yet I have
one defined just like it's specified in the instructions:

 <map:flow language="javascript">
  <map:script src="flow/update.js"/>
 </map:flow>
(under <map:components>)

My flow/update.js file looks like this:

 cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js");

 function update_Linguistic_Subgroup() {
     var form = new Form("forms/update-Linguistic_Subgroup.xml");

     form.showForm("update-display-pipeline");

     var model = form.getModel();
     var bizdata = { "LS_name" : model.name }
     cocoon.sendPage("update-success-pipeline", bizdata);
 }

Could the error above be caused by this update.js file containing
some sort of error and therefore failing to load?
E.g. if Form.js (first line) is not found?
However, sample files like
  samples/blocks/forms/flow/registration.js
load the same Form.js, and they have no such problems.

As I mentioned in a separate email, the files involved can be found at
 http://www.huttar.net/lars-kathy/tmp/sitemap.xmap
 .../index.html
 .../flow/update.js
 .../forms/update_success.jx
 .../forms/update-Linguistic_Subgroup.xml
 .../forms/update-Linguistic_Subgroup-template.xml

Thanks for any hints,
Lars