Title: Cocoon and file i/o?

Hi,
I am new to Cocoon and trying to set up the following scenario:
1. a webform holds some admin configuration values that are read from an xsl file.
2. user changes the values and submits the page.
2. on submitting, the app should update the xsl file with the config values.

I was thinking to use a plain HTML web page as the form which on submission gets redirected to a xsp page. This xsp page will use Java file i/o to read and write to the xsl file.

I strongly feel that there should be a better simpler way using the power of xsl, xml and coccon. I don't know much about Cforms. Can they be used to read/write to a file? Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
Hiral