Hi!
Is it possible to bind one form to array of objects?
Example:
I have a DB table top_picknic_spots with two foreign key columns:

frn_country_id
frn_pickic_location_id
In Cforms I can display country as drop down select box
and two multi valued select boxes(all available and top list) , one lists all the picnick spots in the
selected state and admin user can select some from the list and add it to top_list.
I have bean with two fields one mapped(bind) to frn_country and other to frn_pick_location_id.

Now the question is: if user selects a state and some pickink spots (say 5) and hits submit,
then I should get 5 bean objects(array) with frn_state_id (same for all beans) and different picknick ids.
can some one help me how to achive this with CForms? is it possible with out writing extra java code/classes?
I am using OJB, so If it is possible then I can use the OJB class as bean and on submit I can take that array and directly store to DB using PB.store.

Thanks for the help and also thanks for the great product!!!!