Hi there,

Say part of my main content XML has the name of an image (with no path) in an element called <image> and the image itself is stored in a directory such as /resources/images (while the content is in /content and the stylesheets are in /stylesheets).

Also suppose I'm using a 'virtual directory' scheme (e.g. //host/people/staff really refers to sections and subsections within the content, not a directory structure on the server). How can I get a transforming XSLT stylesheet to complete the URI of the image from the name given in the <image> element so that it points to the image correctly?

Cheers,
Richard