Hello

When I try the DELI sample in the BLOCK part of the samples, I get
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for file:/usr/local/cocoon/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/samples/deli/deli_test.xsl: org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating Transform Handler
with the 2.2.0-dev version of Cocoon on a FreeBSD system
URL http://shadok.enst.fr:8080/samples/blocks/deli/deli.html

With Cocoon 2.1.5 and Windows, the same sample works fine.

Some ideas to track the problem?
--
Jean-Claude Moissinac
Department of Computer Science and Networks

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88
Fax: (+33) 1.45.81.71.58

http://shadok.enst.fr/jcm