On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:20:00 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Simon Dutil wrote:
> > Why is it working with Tomcat?  Does it do the automatic translation of URLs?
>
> Tomcat isn't Cocoon.

Sorry, it was just in case you had knew. Your right this mailing list
isnt for tomcat , but what i meant is : if its all about this
parameter in sitemap.xmap, how come Lenya gives me this error in OC4J
but not in tomcat?

> With:         <map:match pattern="~*/">
> Without:      <map:match pattern="~*">

Lenya seems to override cocoon sitemap so i guess i better ask to
Lenya's mailing list about this!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards!

Simon