From: Corin Moss
Sent: Friday, 24 September 2004 2:02 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Using SourceWritingTransformer with WebDAV

Hi All,

My interpretation of the SourceWritingTransformer  documentation (here:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/transformers/sourcewriting-transfo
rmer.html) is that I should be able to write to a webdav repository.

I've tried specifying my repository (as the source eg
webdav://repos:9090/test.xml) yet I consistently get a

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: No such file or
directory

error.

I've verified that the SWT actually works - I can write to a file with
it fine.

Is there anything else I need to set up to ensure that it's able to
write to a webdav repo?

Thanks,

Corin

CAUTION: This e-mail and any attachment(s) contains information that is
intended to be read only by the named recipient(s). It may contain
information that is confidential, proprietary or the subject of legal
privilege. This information is not to be used by any other person and/or
organisation. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Do not use any
information contained in it.