Have you looked at the patch in bug 30213 ? I asked for dev@ to comment on it yesterday. If we all put our weight on it then maybe it will get applied sooner. Sylvain Wallez still has a few reservations about it though.

Regards
Jorg

Jennifer Yip wrote:

fd:repeater widget in cforms ....

I want to be able to page a list of items in the bound object.

Does anyone have an idea / example of how fd:repeater or cforms could do this?

ie the underlying object has a collection of a 1000 objects and i want to be able to display them
50 at a time etc.

thanks in advance (could do with this answer yesterday)

regards
JENNY