Ð ÐÑÐ, 24.09.2004, Ð 13:18, Upayavira ÐÐÑÐÑ:
> The danger with the hackathon is that it looses its focus. The Cocoon
> developer community is spread all over the world, and this is its one
> opportunity each year to meet in reasonable numbers. It would be a real
> shame if the hackathon changed from being a chance to discuss and work
> on core Cocoon development issues, and became a clinic for users.
>
> After all, that is why the GetTogether the following day has been
> arranged. And I'm not aware of any 'hardcore developer' who is signed up
> to the hackathon who won't be at the GetTogether. They'll all be there.

OK. Now I see the difference. The Hackathon is more like a conference
for Cocoon developers. And the GetTogether is just for any Cocoon user.

BTW, this year there was a conference for open source developers few
days before the LinuxFest at almost the same place and (almost?) all of
these developers was at the fest.

if (GetTogether is like LinuxFest and Hackathon is like
ProtvaOSDConference):
        iAmRight = True

=)
--