Paul

You need to overwrite the default behaviour on the binding
which inserts a ',' as the separator for each set of a thousand
in the number e.g. 15,000,000 for fifteen million.

The *only* solution I have found (and I have had this problem
twice now) is to have:

<fb:value id="my-big-integer" path="my=path"><fd:convertor
datatype="integer" type="plain"/></fb:value>

in the binding file specification.

HTH
Derek

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2004/10/07 05:23:22 AM >>>
Hi,

I have a multivalue widget that is populated with a
list of id's and labels.

The id's are integers with values greater between 1
and 16000.

The widget saves to the database properly and the list
loads.

However, if a selected widget has a value greater than
1000, while it saves correctly to the database, I am
unable to set the value.  It seems to silently ignore
setting values over 1000.

ex. this does not seem to work:
  myInt1 = new java.lang.Integer(1000);
  model.dicttype_group[i].otherassignees=[myInt1];

But if I use 999, it works.

Is this a bug by any chance?

thx!
Paul