Hi,

I'm new to customizing Cocoon, so I may ask questions whose answers are obvious. So sorry in advance.

So I want to install Saxon because I keep getting errors like :

"org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Attempt to modify attribute at illegal index: -1"

As I use large files (200 to 600 Ko) I read somewhere in cocoon doc that it was due to xalan bugd.

So, I read the cocoon Wiki about installing Saxon, but it doesn't work.

Cocoon doesn't find my processor.

So :

1- Do I have to make something special with the Saxon archive I downloaded except copying the jar file in lib/local ?

2- Are the configuration informations in the Wiki still up to date ?

Many thanks in advance.

David

--
David Verdin