Art Spassky wrote:
Hi all.

Can someoneb help me with my problem.
I am using cocoon-2.1.5.1.
I would like to use StreamGenerator for automatical generating documents
from uploaded files.
everything works well but I found problem with encoding.
When I upload xml file with encoding UTF-8 and transform it. Output file
contains irregular data.

Thank you for help in advance.

UploadForm.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1251"?>

So you have

1. An XML declaration saying "Windows-1251"
2. A meta hack saying "UTF-8"

Both should be the same and both *must* be in accordance with the charset info of the HTTP response header. As you are obviously using Cyrillic, you'd better chose the XML standard encoding which is UTF-8.

Check the mime-type attribute of your HTML serializer to be

   mime-type="text/html; charset=utf-8"

so that it will put the correct header.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]