Il giorno 19/ott/04, alle 16:23, Roberto ha scritto:

Hya there,
would just to understand if I need to set the CLASSPATH enviroment variable to use Cocoon. Let me tell first my configuration:

No, it's almost NEVER a good idea to set the CLASSPATH env var, unless some braindead app really needs it.

Any suggestion?

From WEB-INF/web.xml

<!--
This parameter is used to list classes that should be loaded at
initialization time of the servlet. For example, JDBC Drivers used need to
be named here. Additional entries may be inserted here during build
depending on your build properties.
-->
<init-param>
<param-name>load-class</param-name>

put the pathname-qualified name of your JDBC driver class there, restart and it should work.

See also http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/faq/faq-databases.html

        Ugo

-- Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/