Christofer Dutz wrote:
[...]
I once started with the regexp-host-matcher, but that seems to be removed from the current cocoon distribution. Well that's no

I'm having Cocoon 2.1.5.1 and RegexpHostMatcher is still
     "org.apache.cocoon.matching.RegexpHostMatcher"

Maybe you forgot to declare it in the <map:components> section?

You will find an example how to use the WildcardHostMatcher on the wiki page "http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/VirtualHostingHostMatcher";. This can be configured (and then does work) with RegexpHostMatcher as well.

If any problems with that description, please let me know.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]