Hi there,

I'm just getting started with Cocoon and trying to figure out how to protect a pipeline with a very basic authentication method. The authentication-fw example is confusing me a bit -- I'm not sure what the relationship is between flow and authentication. Does anyone know of a very simple example or explanation somewhere? I just want to get a username and pw from a login form, check it against hardcoded strings, and protect a pipeline with it. I've read the doc here:

<http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html#Multiple%2Bprotected%2Bdocuments>

but I get lost around the point of "authentication-resource", which seems to assume I'll be using a Java class or an external resource for authentication.

Cheers,
Martin