Martin Rusnak wrote:

Dear All,

I am using CForms/flow-script. When the form is submited, I usually call
a methods in my database utility classes from flow-script to perform a
DB queries. For that I need to obtain a database connection from the
pool. I tried the method: Database.getConnection("connection-id"), but
it returns ScriptableConnection class. Is it possible to get reference
to java.sql.Connection in flow-script? What is the preferred way to
handle database calls in flow-script?

Martin,

I don't see why it's not possible to get a Connection the normal way in Flowscript.

There is no "preferred way" to do it; you're free to do it however you want. You could probably hide it behind a simple facade written in Java. You can instantiate normal Java classes in Flowscript. See: http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/java.html

Tony