Hey I like hearing about details of production sites running Cocoon
2.1.x :)  We're running Cocoon 2.1.5 in a production environment.. but
due to the fact thats its intranet only for the US government I didnt
bother to post it to livesites.

Since its fairly low-traffic.. I'm using Tomcat to serve all the files
instead of worrying with Apache and mod_jk.  But I'm thinking of
ditching the XSP I'm using and moving over to Cocoon flow, and going
back to Apache to use it to serve some of our larger files.  Flow is
working out well for my current development tests, and it'll make
things easier to update in the future.

Anyways.. thanks for the details!

- Brent