Hi there,

I'm working on a simple authentication system based on the authentication-fw example, and everything is working fine as long as cookies are turned on in the browser. As soon as cookies are turned off, authentication becomes lost. I'm using the following elements in each of my sitemap pipelines:

          <map:transform type="session"/>
          <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>

but nothing is being encoded in the URL for some reason. Is there anything else I need to do to get the session id to be carried by the URL instead of in cookies?

All help appreciated,
Martin