In replying to this thread i got now this rubbish.

Steven: Can't we just kick users with auto-responders off the list (after a fair amount of warning ofcourse)? Most lists even go as far as ban them, so I don't think this is an unreasonable thing to ask from users.

<agitated>
Jorg

--------------
Jorg Heymans,

This is Brian Burridge. I am running Spam Interceptor to get rid of junk email. Please follow this link to verify that the message you sent me isn't junk email.

http://si20.com/auth?uid=465&mid=147&sid=jh%40domek.be

Your email was intercepted because it got a spam rating of 0 and I set Spam Interceptor to ask everyone who sends me a message rated over 12.7 to authenticate. When you authenticate I'll receive your email and you'll never have to authenticate for me again, no matter what spam rating your emails get.

Thanks,
Brian Burridge
------------

Gunter D'Hondt wrote:

Everytime I send a msg to the list I'm gettingt the following mailmarshal message from the Standard Bank (@standardbank.co.za). Can the intented person change it's mail settings to that this doesn't occur anymore.

thnx,
Gunter D'Hondt

-------------- Mailmsg from mailmarshal:

Please be advised that the correct e-mail address format to be used in all correspondence with Standard Bank is:

recipient'sfirstname.recipient'[EMAIL PROTECTED]

While your e-mail has been delivered to the intended recipient, please change your records accordingly.

Technology Engineering
Standard Bank