Hi,

when using the zip archiver in cocoon I want to use

<zip:entry name="image.jpeg" src="cocoon://imagereader"/>

where the cocoon://imagereader is map:reader

my question is how do I set the mimetype on the call to
cocoon://imagereader and how do I pass in parameters
to cocoon://imagereader (such as width and height) when
using zip:entry?

I am trying to avoid serializing the images to disk first, and
just stream them into the zip file.

Many thanks,

Norman

-- Norman Barker Software Engineer ComSine Ltd Tel: +44 (0)1483 457121 Web: http://www.comsine.com *Please Note:* This text is confidential. If you are not the named addressee, it could be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or use the information contained herewith. If you are not the intended recipient please telephone +44(0)1483 457121.