---------- Initial Header -----------

>From      : "Jean-Baptiste Quenot" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To          : "Help Cocoon" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc          :
Date      : Tue, 9 Nov 2004 17:31:48 +0100
Subject : Re: Newbie question about fd:multivaluefield

> * angeloimm:
>
> > How can i have the selction of the list of the form in my function? By
> > using lookupWidget  i know that  folder_2 is a  MultiValueField... but
> > how  can i  have  its  value? If i  use  folder_2.getValue(); i  have:
> > [Ljava.lang.Object;@11067af
>
> The last line means: list of objects.  In fact

    Hi first of all thanks for your answer. I know that
[Ljava.lang.Object;@11067af means a Java array... but i don't know how to
handle it in the flow script; infact if i try to do so:
        for( var u = 0; u < relazioni.getValue().lenght; u++ ){

                print( "Elemento: "+u +"  "+ relazioni.getValue()[u] );
        }
i have this error:
org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: Java class "[Ljava.lang.Object;" has
no public instance field or method named "lenght".
what i want to know is how i can take the choosen value from the user in the
MultiValueField in the flow script.

Thanks