beyaNet wrote:
Hi,
further to the earlier thread about using Eclipse IDE with cocoon, I went to the article that was mentioned http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/LoadinEclipse, and did the following:

1. ./build.sh eclipse-project

The document then goes on to say that 'this creates the .project and .classpath files'. Where are these files situated and do I need to put them into the build/webapp folder and then point eclipse to wherever my webapp folder is to get things to work in eclipse?

regards

Andrew
you just leave them where they are after generation and afterwards import the cocoon directory as project into eclipse

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]