Derek Hohls wrote:
I have a problem that I think might relate to memory.
but cannot track down how and where to solve it.

I have a page that loads fine for a while.. it results from
a pipeline that works with a number of other components;
e.g. reading files from disk.  The page works fine for a while
but suddenly, after N number of refreshes [I'm testing changes
to the stylesheets NOT the sitemap or generattion logic] I
get back a blank page.  The other "simple" XML pages work
fine, even when I refresh them.  The only way I can display
the page again is to restart Tomcat.

It appears that Cocoon does not even "see" the page request:
in  the core log I have, for example:

INFO    (2004-11-17) 14:50.32:880   [access] (/cocoon215/soc/home)
http8080-Processor22/CocoonServlet: 'soc/home' Processed by Apache
Cocoon 2.1.5 in 450 milliseconds.

and

INFO    (2004-11-17) 14:51.13:180   [access] (/cocoon215/soc/home)
http8080-Processor22/CocoonServlet: 'soc/links' Processed by Apache
Cocoon 2.1.5 in 450 milliseconds.

In between the above, I requested (& refreshed) the problem
page but it does not even show up..

Ideas for solutions would be appreciated!
This log information is being added only if the page gets processed. Look in logs for out of memory exceptions - it's usually in container's log, not cocoon's.

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]