Stefan,
webplugins? What webplugins??

regards

Andrew
On 17 Nov 2004, at 14:07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I personal have use the webplugins and run the queries against a url
http://otherhost/myAction.xml, http://otherhost/myActionWithXSLT.html
http://otherhost/myActionWithi18n.xml etc...

I sugget running jMeter on a other box then your cocoon.

HTH
Stefan
Zitiere Andrew M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Stefan,
thanks for that. I have setup Jmeter and an running a jdbc user test.
How do I get more meaningfull results?

regards

Andrew