Just try to set a explicid hright to your table cell (td)
eg

            <textarea style="height:200px; width:200px; "/>

I think this would do....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I read a post somewhere that HTMLarea doesn't display properly when it's in
a table in IE. It works as expected in FireFox.

Does anyone know how to fix this? So, a rows="20", cols="80" area only shows
the toolbar in IE, when displayed in a table cell. I really cannot change to
DIV (as was proposed in the other post), so does anyone have a solution?

Thanks.

Bye, Helma