Hello,

To add some more details:

I remenber from a HTMLArea faq that the HTMLArea.replace() function is
causing the problem.

In every <td> cell in IE hit by this problem, there is a Javascript
HTMLArea.replace() call following the <textarea/> element.
The only thing that has to be modified to the CForms stylesheets is to move
this call to the "onLoad" of the <body> tag.

I just did this little experiment.
- I produced a file from my CForms pipeline that was OK in Firefox and not
OK on IE (three HTMLArea fields in <td> cells). IE did show the toolbar
only.
- I did a save source as HTML in the browser and saved it as a .html file
- I added a resource mapping  for this *.html to my pilepline
- I loaded the *. html file in IE: same problem.
- I loaded the html file in an editor and moved the HTMLArea.replace() calls
to the onLoad of the body.
- I reloaded the *. html file in IE, and now it was working OK.
- So it is working OK when your <textarea/> elements are in the <td>
element. But your HTMLArea.replace() calls must be in onload.
- The solution that works for IE is also working for FireFox (I tested with
Mozilla 1.7).

Hope this helps.

Hugo Burm