As a general rule, browsers silently tolerate stuff that is invalid or
they don't understand.  How a browser handles the second head section may
vary from browser to browser or even from release to release.  It might
get ignored entirely or the browser just might accept the stuff inside it
and do what you hope.

Of course, if you ever want to generate XHTML this would be invalid.

Ralph