> Of course. That's what fd:output and direction="load" in the
> binding ensure.

I have it working this way. I gave in and created an add method on my "root
bean" adding the name of the list as parameter. I was kind of fed up
figuring out if parent="lists" row="appointments" would also work. After
all, it doesn't truly matter which objects add the newly created object to
the list (the root or the list itself) and there's more to do. :-)

Bye, Helma