Thank you very much, Nick.

Now I'm scratching my head on this one:
When I try to connect to the service I receive:
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL ...
Thank you very much for any advice on this.
Luca

Nick Goupinets wrote:

Hey Luca,

I don't know if this will help, as you have probably read it already:

Read the whole thread, and pay special attention to:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=109871573620372&w=2

Sincerely,
Nick.

Luca Morlando wrote:

Hi there...
We're struggling against Cocoon in the try of providing a WebService (SOAP) out of the
result of a pipeline which already produces XML.
The documentation on this part lacks almost completely.
Does anyone of you have a suggestion or a working example ?
Or point us where to look better because it's already been discussed in...... and we
didn't find it ?
Thank you very much for any advice on this.