Hello,

I'm using the XPathDirectoryGenerator to retrieve all files with name "book.xml" out of a certain folder. Therefore I'm using the parameter "xmlFiles" as you can see below:

<map:parameter name="xmlFiles" value="/book\.xml/"/>

But this regex doesn't work because always all files will be scanned. This doesn't work, too:

<map:parameter name="xmlFiles" value="book\.xml"/>

I'm not very familiar with regular expressions. But to search for all files with name "book.xml" this should be the reight regex: /book\.xml/ right?

Thanks a lot!

Regards
Stephan