Hi Andrew

I have seen a mail on this list telling you to use cocoon:raw. Rereading the
following document
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html, I think
that this measure could solve your problem. In this document there is a note
regarding cocoon:raw that says:
---
You might be wondering why we explicitly pass the request parameters on to
the internal pipeline call. Note that the authentication resource of the
portalhandler is defined by cocoon:raw. By using this, no request parameter
of the original request is passed on to the internal pipeline by default and
therefore we have to define them explicitly. If you use cocoon: then the
parameters of the form are by default passed on to the authentication
resource and we could omit the parameter definition from above. But we feel
that it is safer to explicitly define them.
---

Raffaele