From: Derek Hohls [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 11:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Navigation problem

Oleksandr

Have a look at Andreas Hartmann's Navigation Menus Tutorial at
cocooncenter.de.

http://www.cocooncenter.de/cc/documents/resources/navigation/index.html

HTH
Derek

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2004/12/08 12:04:59 PM >>>
Hello All!
I have problem with navigation in my cocoon application.
Let's see example.
http://server.com/appl/
where appl - my cocoon application.
It has folder login, news, and others.
XML data for html page is aggregating of three parts: header, footer
and
body.
Navigation menu is in header part and it is hard coded like simple xml
data.
Everything is ok if we is in root part, e.g. /appl/, but if we come to
news,
for example, login link will be seemed like /appl/news/login/. So this
is my
problem.
Is there some transparent solution for problem like mine, to handle
navigation menu in right way.

Thank you and best regards,
Oleksandr Filatov.

believed to be clean.