I get my response there so in case somebody need this too :
http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2004-October/037227.html

Philippe Guillard wrote:

Hi all,

I can get a sitemap parameter in portal-page.xsl, but can't find a way to get it in other stylesheets like linktab.xsl. Any idea?

In the main portal sitemap i have :

<map:match pattern="portal">
<map:transform src="{global:skin}styles/portal-page.xsl">
<map:parameter name="fortitle" value="{session-attr:myAttribute}"/>
<map:parameter name="user" value="{ID}"/>
</map:transform>
<map:match/> In portal-page.xsl:
<xsl:param name="myAttribute"/>
i get my parameter sucessfully

But in linktab.xsl:
<xsl:param name="myAttribute"/>
then <xsl:value-of select="$myAttribute"/> gives nothing. I don't understand how stylesheets are imbricated?

Phil