I am using pageLabels.

Here is my sitemap . I tried id and pageLabel=quotehistory in the
redirect-to uri none of them worked.

<map:match pattern="loginprojects">
        <map:act type="auth-loggedIn">
          <map:parameter name="handler" value="portalhandler"/>
          <map:redirect-to uri="portal"/>
        </map:act>
                <map:select type="session-attribute">
                <map:parameter name="attribute-name" value="project"/>
                <map:when test="tes1t1">
                        <map:act type="auth-login">
                          <map:parameter name="handler"
value="portalhandler"/>
                          <map:parameter name="parameter_name"
value="{session-attr:traderid}"/>
                          <map:parameter name="parameter_password"
value="{session-attr:sessionid}"/>
                          <map:parameter name="parameter_project"
value="{session-attr:project}"/>

                              <map:redirect-to
uri="portal?pageLabel=quotehistory"/>

</map:act>
                </map:when>
                <map:otherwise>
                        <map:redirect-to uri="logintest1"/>
                </map:otherwise>
        </map:select>
    </map:match>

Here is part of portal.xml in profiles/copletdata directory.

<coplet-data id="quotehistory" name="standard">
      <title>Security Quote History:</title>
      <coplet-base-data>URICoplet</coplet-base-data>
      <attribute>
        <name>uri</name>
        <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>cocoon:/coplets/search/quotehistory.xsp</value>
      </attribute>
   </coplet-data>

In portal.xml in copletinstancedata here is the part of quotehistory

   <coplet-instance-data id="quotehistory-1" name="standard">
      <coplet-data>quotehistory</coplet-data>
   </coplet-instance-data>

Am  I doing something wrong here.

Thank you for replying