Julien, Heryk schrieb:

Hello,

> > I've been using urlEncode without authentication with success.
> > However, I'm currently implementing authentication and I hope I
> > won't be getting the bugs you are having.
> > I guess someone else will be able to help you.
>
> Could you give me some of the pages where you used encodeURL if this
> is possible?
> Maybe i can try that out here and i will find what i'm doing wrong.

> No problem
> I don't think it will be much use to you but here is part of my
> sitemap where urlEncode is used (snippet of the component and
> pipeline sections of my sitemap):

I found out that my example is working when i use the following sitemap:

- ---snip---
<map:pipeline>
      <map:match pattern="">
        <map:redirect-to session="true" uri="page1"/>
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="page1">
          <map:generate src="docs/page1.xml"/>
          <map:transform type="session"/>
          <map:transform src="stylesheets/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
          <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
          <map:serialize />
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="page2">
          <map:generate src="docs/page2.xml"/>
          <map:transform type="session"/>
          <map:transform src="stylesheets/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
          <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
          <map:serialize />
      </map:match>

    </map:pipeline>
- ---snap---

The Point is the

 <map:redirect-to session="true" uri="page1"/>

The Problem i still have is when the User is accessing Page1 directly
and has no cookies enabled then the session-id is still not appended.
Url rewriting works fine if i'm accessing the directory without
adressing a page directly.

Does someone hava a clue why this happens or what i'm doing wrong?

Or can someone tell me how to redirect to the same page (starting a
session) if no session is started (i have no clue how to check this)?

Christoph